Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Leica IIIc, Kodak BW400CN film.

All comments appreciated.

Tuna

DowntownCouple241.jpg

Wow, I love the old couple. I think I would have liked to see their faces, to get to know them...

Also, its a shame all the modern cars are in there. This could have been a shot from any of the recent decades.

Really nice shot.

I adore this...

Perhaps a bit (just a bit) dark overall, and espectially heading toward the real estate kiosk, but the area with the couple is a bit brighter and this helped draw my attention to them. I love how you caught them: he in midstride, his arm in hers - she leading the way just a bit - makes her seem fiesty.

I think it's great. Wouldn't change a thing...I love the glow around the people and the pose they you captured them in!!! Very nice work as always!!!

You guys are usually one of my first sounding-boards for images I'm unsure about. In this case, I didn't want to say much in advance but as some of you may have noticed, the image has been heavily dodged and burned in PS - just like we "old folk" used to do in the traditional darkroom to achieve this effect. I'm glad it is receiving a generally positive reaction.

areuwhatudream, I would be doing something great to emulate Cartier-Bresson. He has always been one of my favorites.

Tuna

Wow, that is spectacular! I'd order a print of that one! Very very nice composition, and I love the contrast.

very nice but a bit too burned IMO. not your usual excellent quality photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back