What's new

On my way home (6 pics)

nice shots Randog! good to see you at it these days :mrgreen:
cool tones in #1 :D awesome colors in #3
my fave would be #5... awesome tones there and you really worked that 'tilt'
great job :thumbsup:
 
I like the first one of the railroad tracks the best. The black and white really bring it out. The angle is fantastic. I also really liked the first one. What can I say, I'm a sucker for black and white. All together, really nice work you have here.

-Fiona
 
Thank-you everyone, I really appreciate it. You guys have been much too kind! Thanks again! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom