on par

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_1831.jpg

Like it, but I think it would be better if you could see the complete name on the flag and also maybe the ball near or in focus rolling toward the hole.

Just me...

Thanks for sharing.

The idea is right, but it is missing one of those golf elements, the ball in the frame would really help this. I'm guessing that it's on the putting practice green. If someone doesn't know golf, it just looks like a small flag sticking out of the ground.

even with the shallow dof, the golfer is apparent in the background. so unless youve never heard of the sport, its safe to assume most people could figure it out. thanks for your concern though.

this could be a nice marketing image for the name on the flag if it was all the way legible. I would almost rather see the golfer looking at the flag with him in sharp focus and the flag out of focus showing his concentration. nice work tho

even with the shallow dof, the golfer is apparent in the background. so unless youve never heard of the sport, its safe to assume most people could figure it out. thanks for your concern though.

But... It is not apparent. You cannot see his club at this shallow DOF. Maybe stopped down a bit. Also would look better with a full size pin on regulation hole. Just my two cents.

P.s.s I really do like this image as well.

Most reactions

Back