On The Fence Post

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My new lens arrived late this afternoon. This is in my backyard, but had never really noticed it before.

Comments?

On-the-Fence.jpg

BTW, the lens is the Nikkor 300mm f/4.

Thanks for having a look.

Does it look like a sad face to anyone else?

That's what really caught my attention. Looks like some kind of French clown with the berret on his head. The long gone wire has left it's impression, only to remain as the frown of days gone past.

Then the line from Aqualung came to mind, "...Snot is running down his nose. Duh dadadaduh nah"

"It's only Rock 'n Roll, but I like it."

Nice, take just a little bit off of the bottom. Too much 'post'/jaw.

Agreed. I sent it to my brother and thought the background colors were a bit too intense. I'll work on it again when the lighting is better.

Thanks for the comments.

Nice! I agree...take a little off the bottom. The colors in the background are nice but I think it makes the subject blend in a bit, instead of really pop. I really like the shot, though...what a great backyard find!

I love the colors. Did you edit it at all? I'm starting to find that the Nikon seems to have better color photos. I have a Canon, and I'm starting to think I chose the wrong camera!

Hey, thanks so much for your comments souljourney, Twig and Rebecca V.

Rebecca V: I am able to do only slight adjustments in PS. So what you see, is very close to what I saw. Don't doubt what you have with your gear. My intentions were to get a Canon, mainly because I previously had a Canon film SLR and several people I knew had the XT or XTi. The Canons take damn good photos as I am witness. I only went digital Nikon because it felt good in my hands.....oh, and BTW, it's a bloody good camera.

It definitely looks like a little guy whos tired of being in the same place everyday! ...poor guy, you should move him.

Nice photo, I like it!

Hey, thanks so much for your comments souljourney, Twig and Rebecca V.

Rebecca V: I am able to do only slight adjustments in PS. So what you see, is very close to what I saw. Don't doubt what you have with your gear. My intentions were to get a Canon, mainly because I previously had a Canon film SLR and several people I knew had the XT or XTi. The Canons take damn good photos as I am witness. I only went digital Nikon because it felt good in my hands.....oh, and BTW, it's a bloody good camera.

Yea, I have a Canon film slr as well. Thats why I went with the Canon. But I was also impatient and excited to get a digital slr so I didn't shop around. I got the first one I found. Which is the XT. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back