On the outside

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a cute shot. Just wished I had my polarizer filter with me...maybe next time. Should I crop and if so where?

babywindow.jpg

Very cute.

What does a polarizer filter do?

I really like the brick on the left, maybe crop out the half of the door on the right and a bit on the top?

sillyphaunt said:
Very cute.

What does a polarizer filter do?

I really like the brick on the left, maybe crop out the half of the door on the right and a bit on the top?

It's used to cut glare, especially on glass surfaces but works really well on water to.

Thanks Sill!!

OH BTW great avatar!!!! and welcome to TPF!

Personally I find the brick and the second door quite distracting. Therefore I'd crop it down to one door and use that as a natural frame for the picture.

I agree with triggerhappy, the subject is strong enough and the door is the setting. The brick wall is not necessary. I would also crop the top just a touch and use the window pane frame as part of the picture frame also. Play with right side of the door as there are many ways it can be cropped on the right. Good eye for catching photo.

:lol: That would work also 2stupic2duck, there are many ways to crop this picture and make it look better, just to many elements in the picture right now competing with the subject, which is very good I might add.

Whether you cropp the brick or not, I would crop the bit window at the verry top of the photo.

2Stupid2Duck said:
Just to be different, I like the bricks but would cut out the second door.

This is what I would do as well. Cut the partial door out.

Hey sillyphaunt, I love your signature. I had to go and find that email last night because it got stuck in my head.

Cool! Thanks guys...this helps a lot! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back