On the pier C+C please

barfastic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys,

so i was walking around a pier today with a friend of mine with a cup of coffee at hand and i took some pictures i would like some C+C on.

4157991609_596558dcd2_b.jpg

This image is an HDR composed of 9 shots... this is my first attempt at HDR, and i think it turned out quite nice. It turned out quite dramatic without being OTT (imo).

EXIF:
iso 100
f/3.6
18mm

4157988325_91474b2d6b_b.jpg

Exif
iso 100
1/50
f/5.6
200mm

4158781804_4e6e6d2045_b.jpg

This is my favorite image from the day... i feel like i can relate to it. (i have been recently drafted into the military, and during basic training i wasn't allowed outside the base for about a month... the closest i got to the outside world was the fence, and i kept finding myself latching on to the mesh quite often.)

Exif
iso 100
1/500
f/4.8
55mm

on a side note, these were all taken with my new 18-200 VRII, and i gotta say im loving it more and more each day!

Any feedback positive or negative is more than welcome!

Regards,
Barf

I really like them

number 1 is probably my favorite the only thing I don't like is the horizon on the right looks like it curves up

Picture #2 seems blurry in the top right and bottom left corners.
I really like #3...it seems to "speak."

number 1 is probably my favorite the only thing I don't like is the horizon on the right looks like it curves up

yeah, thats probably distortion from my lens... i didnt have my wide angle with me, so i had to make due. Im going to the same spot tomorrow for some more pics, hopefully it will be more promising.

Picture #2 seems blurry in the top right and bottom left corners.

yeah it looks like motion blur... although i dont think thats the case...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back