********* on the road!

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So it's a stormy day in Brisbane, visibility is near to nothing, windscreen wipers going like nuts. I go to a roundabout and start to slow down see no one coming and all of a sudden I'm forced to slam on my breaks and ended up missing some ****er driving a black BMW my a few cm at the very most. He went into the roundabout at a blind corner doing around 50k/h, was driving a grey car in grey ****ty weather and didn't even have his lights on. He and his mate then proceed to stop at the ****ing EXIT OF THE ROUNDABOUT (I was still in it and had to stop too). And get out on start abusing me.

I had it, I got out told him if he didn't move his ****ing car turn on his light and piss off I'd plough him off the road so he has something to complain about. It looks like they were about to start a fight when a HUGE guy in the car behind me got out and pretty much told the two guys if they didn't leave right now they'll be carried away in an ambulance.

Pity they left. I really did look forward to ramming them with my car, I was THAT PISSED.

How are the rest of you going on this otherwise glorious day?

lol, now I want to kick some ass!!

It's 1 am, and i'm at work! i'm having a blast!

/sarcasm

If I were at work at 1am I'd want to take my anger out on something too.

The evening got better. On the way to a music store I witnessed 2 cars crash into each other (no camera handy :( ). On the way to a friends at night someone nearly merged into me. And just around the corner from his house I was waiting at a red light, and then my green turn right arrow comes on. The guy next to me who still had a red light just drove off and straight into the turning traffic.

I mean wtf I haven't seen a road "incident" in months and now 4 in the one day where 2 nearly involve me.

I tell you we get one drop of rain and all of Australia goes nuts.

Most reactions

Back