What's new

On the way home from school

Dougie1993

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:lol: On my way home I thought I should take some photos They are definatly not my best photos ever but there ok.. :confused: And this isn't my camera so im not fully used to it yet. I wish it was my camera tho :-P But i cant afford one atm :grumpy:

1zh1n3o.png


eug1aw.png

259lpok.png

34epwtf.png

2z57hjb.png

17e1d0.png


I have others but comp is being very slow today..
I still think i need to improve on my photos but I will only get better hopefully :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom