What's new

On The Way To Dog Heaven...

Vern

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
24
Reaction score
4
Location
Lakeside,Ca (eastern San Diego County)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$DSC_0002.webp

Comments...
 
I'd say if you want to go minimalist, clone out the leaves on the top left corner and the ones along the left side of the frame.
 
Well, I meant only the leaves on the left, not the bit of tree in the bottom right. I don't think the clouds alone are quite interesting enough to carry the image, especially when you take most of them away with that crop. Either clone, or if you're not comfortable with the clone tool, crop only on the left just enough to get the leaves out. Let's see how that works.
 
You know, it took me about 5 minutes of looking, to see what was going on here. Then, like a frisbee to the head, it hit me.
I like. Now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom