What's new

On the wing

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am fascinated by the antics of the small birds getting to the feeders. I know parts of them are blurred with the movement in fairly poor light - yet the feet are still as they land. Great and long tailed tit.
Acrobatsm.jpg


Acrobat-1.jpg


Can anyone send some decent light over to the UK?
 
Interesting. Are their fluttering wings really that long in comparison to their bodies?
 
I like the blur in these shots Fangman - it lifts them above the usual shots of birds and suits the animated nature of the subject. Excellent!

Regards, Tony
 
I love the second photo, very interesting. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom