What's new

On to 2010

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2009800.jpg

Bigger here

Despite getting less than half of my photos from 2009 processed I still have quite a few shots I am fond of or went over well. Here are a few of my favorites from 2009.
 
some great shots in there!!
 
I like it :D

my AE-1's light seals went a week ago :(
 
Thanks, Sucks to hear about your AE-1.

A replacement seal should not be too hard or expencive to come by.
 
no one touches film for miles near me :( looks like i might have an eventful trip to london at some point
 
possibly, worst case scenario, there is always the internet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom