What's new

On your marks, get set...

First might be best, I think, though in general aperture was a bit wide, DOF is extremely shallow. Is "Hot Wheels" a round track? Can I see some more of it?
 
First might be best, I think, though in general aperture was a bit wide, DOF is extremely shallow. Is "Hot Wheels" a round track? Can I see some more of it?

Thank you for the input. I was having trouble with the lighting is part of the reason for the shallow DOF but I was wanting that bokeh in the background of it. I will set it up and try with a wider DOF this evening when I get home.
 
Thanks Frequency. I was really struggling getting a shot that I was happy with on this set. I laid on the ground and rolled over and practically was upside down trying to get the right angle.

I'll be trying the DOF that LaFoto suggested.
 
:-D - what fun! Now I know what it all looks like! Good.

So, new challenge now: one of the car shooting out of that loop! ;-)
 
:-D - what fun! Now I know what it all looks like! Good.

So, new challenge now: one of the car shooting out of that loop! ;-)


Thanks LaFoto. I was trying that the other day but the lighting and timing weren't cooperating. I will be doing that. I had my almost 4 yo helping me push the button while I was trying to capture the car coming off the end of the ramp.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom