What's new

Once upon a time

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7554900800_9179b56401_c.jpg
 
शुक्रिया
The photo no, the building yes.
 
What a fabulous building - and great composition. It's a really nice shot, I love it, but I feel like it is missing something, processing wise, that would make it a spectacular shot - I don't know what, just something...but what do I know, I'm a noob. :wink:
 
I really like that. The name really fits, it almost looks like the house from secret garden. Great job.
 
Thank you all.
 
What a fabulous building - and great composition. It's a really nice shot, I love it, but I feel like it is missing something, processing wise, that would make it a spectacular shot - I don't know what, just something...but what do I know, I'm a noob. :wink:

Perhaps you mean this

imgdsc9804800hz.jpg
 
Nice pic the second one looks better, im no expert but i think if your going "fairy tale, once upon a time" sort of feel maybe you could push the vibrance up a little more or add some exposure to the dark areas, so its almost looks unreal like a fairy tale. And maybe some vignetting to force they eye into the centre of the picture and through the gate.


Just an idea could look terrible though
 
YES!!!! LOVE the second one!!!!!! :D It has taken on a whole new feeling...
 
Nice pic the second one looks better, im no expert but i think if your going "fairy tale, once upon a time" sort of feel maybe you could push the vibrance up a little more or add some exposure to the dark areas, so its almost looks unreal like a fairy tale. And maybe some vignetting to force they eye into the centre of the picture and through the gate.


Just an idea could look terrible though
Thank you for the suggestion LG
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom