Once upon a Tomb

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Stopped by the cemetery on the weekend(maybe hoping to see a crow) and found that they had one of the crypt doors open. I managed to capture a few images as I wandered by.
I still dont get why they put carpet in there.

140_4021a.JPG

140_4018a.JPG

The top of a near by gravestone.

140_4054a.JPG

I took this image with blue sky and a touch of could as a background. In ps, I desatureated the image and inverted it to give it this look.

140_4033a.JPG

..same with this image.

140_4035a.JPG

yeah, i've never figured the carpet thing either; maybe it's there for ppl who kneel or the living are thinking they're giving it a 'homey' atmosphere. beats me. anyway, cool shots man, #4 is pretty cool especially with those orbs flying around. ;) note to self: clean your sensor.

edit: ha, i just noticed this was my 5000th post. hehe

Many thanks Jon, M @ k o , and elsaspet for the compliments.
Shhhh....Jon. Ya were not supposed to see the orbs. :shock: Funny thing is they dont show on the original, but came out in the conversion. I guess the sky hid it pretty good.

Hey...congrats on the 5000th post. Im honoured that it happened on my thread. You have been a huge inspiration. :thumbup:

oh chiller, these are great... love the third one the best....and 4 is good with the orbs and all....(do you and jon mikal need to hug or something??)

as far as the rug thing, and crypts... must be a kinda yankee/wealthy thing.. down here in the south, the fanciest thing i had seen at one was where they put an out house close by..not sure if it was for living family's comfort, or if they thought the guy was a little ****........not sure even now....go figure. we think roses, and a slab with your name on it is good enough... ya'll get all uppity with ya'lls!!! (giggle giggle)

Awesome shots, as usual, Chiller! The last one is my favorite!

I still wonder how you and JonMikal seem to get inside AprilRaven's compound, though!:greenpbl:

Wow Chiller, the last two are really cool, I like the results of the technique you used.
Too bad you couldn't find any crows, I shoulda sent some of the crows that were waking me up early in the morning this weekend and send them over to the cemetary for you.
Cool series.

Thanks again everyone. I really appreciate your comments.
Hey Anicole....? If Aprilravens compound looks like this, I may have to take a trip there and check it out, but she may see me in her crystal ball.
Aprilraven....It has to be something with wealth and the rugs. Cause they are some really fancy lookin things. And cleaner then any rug in my house. And yes, I need a hug.
Reaper....catch me a crow will ya.
Thanks Raymond and JonK again

Thanks tmpadmin, Amanda, and Karalee. I really appreciate the comments and compliments. I might post the rest of the series later. Some of the stained glass is just amazing. Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back