jfrabat No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 15, 2012 Messages 595 Reaction score 60 Location Panama, Central America Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2012 #1 I could not resist posting a pic with a title like that... Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2012 #2 I'm not getting the feeling that it's especially hot. Maybe a closer crop? I had to zoom in to confirm the fly.
I'm not getting the feeling that it's especially hot. Maybe a closer crop? I had to zoom in to confirm the fly.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2012 #3 Is it that at around 10 degree Celsius? Regards