One-Day Strike

rsilfverberg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pbase.com
Took my new-old Leica M3 and Summicron 50/2.0 lens (both from the 60's) downtown San Francisco and ended up taking half-a-roll of a one-day strike outside of Macy's. Film: Fuji Acros 100.

31566533.jpg

31566535.jpg

31566557.jpg

31566559.jpg

31566562.jpg

Your images are remarkable. The contrast is superb and you are extremely talented at capturing the true emotion. Thank you so much for sharing your work here.

WOW!!! Excellent!

Are you with AP?

Thanks for comments - appreciate it.

The Leica M3 camera is very fun camera to use - no autofocusing, no meter in the camera and rangefinder focusing.

I also like the Summicron lens - sometimes it tend to render subjects almost in a three-dimensional way - here maybe visible in #3.

Thanks again.

Whoa!!! The guy with the coffee cup and his "confused" expression provides a strong contrast to what is going on. The emotion of the other frames is right on. I am jealous you got these in only 18 shots.

The rangefinder will always have the advantage in this kind of situation (let alone a LEICA). That stupid mirror flipping up during the decisive moment in SLR's sometimes does not make the cut.

fantastico! i love it when ya post!
Whoa!!! The guy with the coffee cup and his "confused" expression provides a strong contrast to what is going on.

my thoughts exactly! great capture of emotion and mode. the lighting here is fantastic!!

Wow, great pictures you have here. I think 1 & 3 are your strongest pictures. Their composition is very good as the story they tell. Good work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back