nphilbrick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lemme have it!

5360913114_3eb45a2ed6.jpg

Wait! Make it three for C&C ;)

Also, I do realize that these are a little bit grainy. I wasn't working with the best lighting/camera situation and had this issue where when I used my (in camera :er: ) flash the pictures were turning blue. I played around with things but what causes this/how do I fix it?

5361699808_ceba36fdc9.jpg

5361697392_efb26fe35a_z.jpg

Last edited:
i like it alot..except prefer both arms down.. instead of holding hat.

It's ok. The chair bugs me.. either put more emphasis on it, or no emphasis at all (not visible). Right now it just looks like clutter at first glance until you realize it's a chair. Not really sold on her black scarf either, as it disappears into the background. Pose looks awkward and forced.

Not a bad picture by any means, just nit picking.

It's not bad, but here's my "picks"...

1. The chair I would have either used a flat out cheap metal folding chair, or a chair that comes up a little higher and has a more intricate design on it, or even just a bar stool with no back.

2. There is no detail in the hat. I can see that she has a black hat on, but can't see any kind of detail. Is it a felted hat? Is it just a plain, smooth black hat?

3. I think the scarf would have been better draped straight down her side instead of how it is. Right now I'm seeing one side of her chest, then black, then a big bright white spot. It just looks kinda weird to me :/

It's not bad, but here's my "picks"...

1. The chair I would have either used a flat out cheap metal folding chair, or a chair that comes up a little higher and has a more intricate design on it, or even just a bar stool with no back.

2. There is no detail in the hat. I can see that she has a black hat on, but can't see any kind of detail. Is it a felted hat? Is it just a plain, smooth black hat?

3. I think the scarf would have been better draped straight down her side instead of how it is. Right now I'm seeing one side of her chest, then black, then a big bright white spot. It just looks kinda weird to me :/

I like the bar stool idea! And yeah-some of the detail of the hat got lost in PP, but I definitely see what you mean. I like the idea of black and white, but I think I need to make sure that my edges don't get lost/black on black doesn't happen. Thanks :-D

Bump for two new pictures and a question :lmao:

The color cast is from your flashes color temperature being different from your ambient light. You can gel your flash to correct this.

Correcting it in post is often difficult.

Most reactions

Back