One for CC

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday I was playing professional photographer again. I was 2nd shooter for the talented Indi Soesilo. CCs are welcome!

_MG_1383-Edit.jpg

Knowing with certainty that this is not the only wedding photo they're going to have I must say that among all the others (whole body, portraits, detail close-ups etc) this one works nicely, as it is different and includes A LOT of context of the site. Which is a pretty site, and the reflection of the cloud is nice and hopefully isn't interpreted as something "fleeting and momentary" in connection with a marriage... ;-) The symbol of the bridge as a path they both walk into their new lives together is nice and can't really be misinterpreted, though.

Thanks Corinna. I will post some more later. I hope I will surprise the 1st shooter because he was shooting from closer and completely different angle without the reflection. I was trying to find other angle without interfering with the shoot because we didnt have that much time. So I let him pose them and I just find a different angle.

beautiful setting! Yes, I agree and something that I learned from my last shoot was to get more of the background in a few shots ;)

I like your site! I agree with LaFoto, you definitely have some punch from the combined collection of images from that wedding. Setting for a wedding is huge (i.e. which church, vineyard, ranch, etc.) and one of the biggest things about the wedding for the bride, so including that for her is a great idea. Keep up the great work and keep playing pro, you're starting to convince some of us. :)

I think there's too much empty sky and too much below the beautiful cloud reflection.
The bright sky really pulls my eye away and drains some of the color.

mg1383editll.jpg

interesting observation lew. I agree.

Evergreen, CO

Traveler beat me to it. Very cool. One other thing - the entire reflection of the couple wOuld have been nice, but you probably would have to get wet to do it.

Or I could tell them to move more to the middle, but like I said.. I didnt want to pose them. I was not the 1st photog.

Traveler beat me to it. Very cool. One other thing - the entire reflection of the couple wOuld have been nice, but you probably would have to get wet to do it.

Most reactions

Back