One from my very first wedding...

adiliegro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Be kind...this was my favorite from my first wedding that I did last Saturday in Maggie Valley NC shooting with Charo of a-thousand-words.com

I gotta say a HUGE thank you to Charo who "showed me the ropes" last Saturday! Shooting with her was a BLAST and I can't wait until Saturday to do it all over again...Here are three shots from my very first wedding EVER!

rings.jpg

This is my absolute FAVORITE!

Very nicely done!

Great detail on the subject, looks like a perfect exposure! The DOF also adds a lot to the photo with the background creating an ideal backdrop, but not taking away too much from the subject.

In my opinion, this is an outstanding shot!

beautiful :D ... reminds me of our wedding day :goodvibe:

Wow. ditto everything chaseman said.

Please give us the breakdown.

That is a truly gorgeous shot and Im sure the couple will be so pleased with it.

When I read the title, I thought to myself.."how many has this person had?" :lol:

This was seriously the first wedding that I have shot...I am in the wedding learning phase 2nd shooting for a photographer who has been kind enough to teach me the business. The shot was done with the Canon 10D (I shoot Nikon D100, but had her backup so I could "try it"...I think Im gonna be switching camps soon LOL)...the lense was the Sigma 70-200 2.8 and was wide open from about 20 feet away. I have a few more if you guys wanna see them.

Here is one that is particularily impactful for the B&G because the Groom is to be called up to leave the country on active duty this month. This is a wedding that had to be done NOW because he is leaving. This wedding was supposed to take place next spring. The Groom LOVED this shot!

medals.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back