What's new

one from outside right now

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
813
Reaction score
3
Location
honolulu, hawaii
sorry, i got the itch to press my shutter, so i went outside and snapped one of the building across the street. lol.

20D250.jpg
 
Wow! Looks like your finger started itching at the perfect time, eh? :D
 
The lower half is too busy, but the upper half would make a great picture IMHO with the beauti clouds and the building.





pascal
 
yeah, it was a particularly clear day here on the rock. the sun from the other side was casting some strange hilights on the building though
 
Nice looking building. Beautiful clouds... I really like the lighting on the building, actually. I would go for a tighter crop, but you know that already... i'd also center the building more, actually, and fill the frame more with the top part.
 
Nice shot, nothing worse than an itchy trigger finger. Normally when that happens to me I chase the cat around the house with the camera lol

I love the way the clouds throw shadows on the building creating a new texture down the side.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom