One Heck of a Storm

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Missouri has been having a load of storms lately, and last night was no exception...I looked out the window and there was that greenish eerie feeling, grabbed the camera and headed down the road. Then it started turning almost looking like the sky was on fire...the are what the sky actually looked like, no PSing of the colors at all :) I have a few more that I'm still working on, will post those later :) Oh and obviously I let myself out of the house :lol:

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2859.jpg

IMG_2864web.jpg

dagone girl...where in the heck has this burst of inspiration come from? wow - the colors are awesome.......all wonderful shots Amanda!

I'd say from a few particular people on this board...you Jon being one of them, and also a few newer folks as well (Joe and Scott) :) So thanks for the burst of inspiration :)

Amanda those are awesome! Sooo beautiful, I can't tell you which one I like the most, but I really like the last one... and the second one.. and the first one too...

All of those pics are absolutely incredible! The colors are brilliant! I can't pick a favorite either... excellent job!

Thansk Ghoste and Linda :)

Here's one last one I finished....I'm not sure about it...

IMG_2853.jpg

These are all incredible. The colours are fantastic and I love that third shot. Awe-inspiring work.

Think the previous posters have summed these up well.

Holy crap, that third one is a killer.

Amanda you have outdone yourself here. Amazing color saturation and the clouds were not lost in the first pic. The last of course is a heartland favorite (I'm a nebraska boy myself) and a similar picture used to be the background for Fox 42 in Omaha. Takes me back...

Anyway very nice job, I humbly request more!

B-E-A-utiful, Amanda! That sure WAS one heck of a storm! I really like #2, the sky is nuts!

And as for the inspiration, it's mutual, but I am, of course, glad to be of service. *bows*

Thanks so much everyone :)
kilifila-I'll have to work on more tommorow and see what I can do :) I took a lot of shots, but the scenes are pretty much the same :)
Scott- :lol: Thank you kindly for the inspiration and the laughter ;)
Again thanks all!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back