Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p1434012861-4.jpg

p1434012311-4.jpg

p1434013186-4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

nicely done !

I'm not understanding the relationship of the comment about light to the photo and crop presentation.

I'm not understanding the relationship of the comment about light to the photo and crop presentation.
It's a set of one Light Portraits (plus reflector) and each image has a crop to show the retouch and skin detail. Not rocket science mate lol

I love single light setups; the lighting has such evocative depth.
All great shots; I particularly like the last one.

Wonderful set, but I am with Dan, that last one is realy it for me! :)

Thanks for the close crops of each photo. I really like seeing the texture up close. :)

Thanks guys. It's funny I posted these shots on another forum and everyone criticised the last one for the head position being too extreme and the nose cutting across the contour and the shoulders too tense, but, I liked it as it showed tension. I'm happy others see it too. Thanks

Thanks guys. It's funny I posted these shots on another forum and every criticised the last one for the head position being to much away the nose cutting across the cheek and the shoulders too tense but I liked it also as it showed tension. I'm happy others see it too. Thanks

Funny, I see reactions differ as well. Some will dwell on technicalities, while others on something else entirely. I've been letting myself break more and more rules... Cause I can I guess. Hahah!! Again nice series.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back