What's new

One more from the parking garage

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
I took this one later that night from just outside my front door.

Garageforum.jpg


I hope you like :)
 
I like the bluish light inside the garage. Florecesent lighting maybe? I would love to see a tighter more abstract shot of this, I think you are onto something.
 
Groovy lighting! I love the colour of the sky too.

And yes, it's just not a joe shot without the lovely lines throughout it! Great work mate.
 
Haha, yes, the lines...Always with the lines :mrgreen:
pursuer, I'll try the more abstract version, and post it if I like it :)
This is one of those shots I've been looking at for a while because the sky is always some nice color, and the orangish shades with the blue. Thanks!
 
You were on top of this multistorey car park when you took this photo here, right? (Search-search-search....):

Yellowforum.jpg


I had always liked this one, too. And now I am seeing this door in the "One more from the parking garade" --- oh. Erm. Well. That title should have told me before... :meh: Erm. :confused: Well. :blushing:

Anyhow, I think, this photo inspired me to take this one photo on top of yet another parking garage here, in my surroundings, of the "Trolley Parking", here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30665. Not that the two are similar in any way, but I still had this one in mind when I took my photos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom