What's new

One more HDR (inside the cathedral)

padrepaul77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
155
Reaction score
2
Location
Twin Cities, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fun with the wide-angle on my Olympus. I thought this one was good, but I'd love feedback...still getting the hang of tone-mapping. I might submit it to a cathedral picture contest...only downer was I just missed a tiny speck of the upper right mosaic of the angel, but I don't think it's too horrible.

4062302114_37e72f0221_b.jpg
 
Should have put these in the same thread.
 
It's crooked, and what should be your focus, isn't.
 
Nice capture. I like the symmetry, but I think you should crop it a bit from the left side, and try cooling down the temperature.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom