One more rainbow...

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
Crap picture I know but it had to be done - the house is mine. I felt lucky all day :sillysmi:

Rainbowhouse.jpg

Not surprising, Hertz, not surprising at all!
This house looks quite British to me... start looking for the next place you want to hide in ;).

Beautiful colours! .... Which film?

Digital I'm afraid. Canon Ixus V3. And apart from dropping the brightness a bit in i-Photo it hasn't been 'enhanced'.
But if it was on film I would have used Kodachrome 25 - but Kodak have stopped making it. It gave such colour saturation.... Ektachrome 100 would do it OK though.

Digital? Thats a surprise from you! :D

danalec99 said:

Why so? It's the image and intent that are important to me these days - not how you get there (and I hate all that squelching around in chemicals now. Fixer fingers - eeugh!)

I've seen the Sinar M and Sinar 54M digital back. 22 million pixels!
Digital photography is coming of age and I want one! :sillysmi:

http://www.sinar.ch/

Hertz van Rental said:
danalec99 said:

Why so? It's the image and intent that are important to me these days - not how you get there
True... But I thought you were more of a film guy :)

cool stuff Herz, double rainbow isn't so popular here

danalec99 said:
Hertz van Rental said:
danalec99 said:

Why so? It's the image and intent that are important to me these days - not how you get there
True... But I thought you were more of a film guy :)

Well yes I was trained old school and I know film from quantum physics on up. But this new fangled digital whatsit has some amazing potential - and besides it's something new to learn. I see it as kinda like polaroid I guess. But in the end Photography is Photography wether you use a pinhole, a sinar, digital or an x-ray machine. The same rules apply (I'm pretty handy with a paintbrush too) and at the end of the day it's the image that matters. :D

Most reactions

Back