photonewbie86 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 241 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 #1 Since I haven't been around as mentioned in the other thread I got another one for you fine folks
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 #2 not focused and weird noise in the black
Fedaykin TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2010 Messages 426 Reaction score 0 Location San Juan, PR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 #3 That is really noisy. What ISO where you at? You shouldn't need high ISO for shooting the moon. Or is it a big crop?
That is really noisy. What ISO where you at? You shouldn't need high ISO for shooting the moon. Or is it a big crop?
photonewbie86 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 241 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Its actually edited with photoscape, it was a midday moon that I edited I'll post the shot up let me know how you guys would edit it thanks all
Its actually edited with photoscape, it was a midday moon that I edited I'll post the shot up let me know how you guys would edit it thanks all