L llllKodallll TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2008 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Jun 29, 2008 #1 c&c appreciated
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I really can't see a single thing upone which to comment, other than to say, "Okay. NOW you've got it. That is perfect". I can see that as a photo in a high-end magazine advertisement.
I really can't see a single thing upone which to comment, other than to say, "Okay. NOW you've got it. That is perfect". I can see that as a photo in a high-end magazine advertisement.
LynziMarie TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2008 Messages 284 Reaction score 0 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2008 #3 wow!!!! that's all I can say. wow