What's new

One more...

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and I'll be done for awhile. :greenpbl: C&C always welcome!! Woot!
8652467612_c637deba06_z.jpg
 
I really like the way your flower tutus show the motion of the dancers...
 
I really like how you create motion in these shots. Really draws your eye in. Is that done in camera or post?
 
I really like how you create motion in these shots. Really draws your eye in. Is that done in camera or post?


PSsst: It's a Mishele trade secret. She claims she can be bought to share it, but no-one has yet offered a high enough price. So it's a mystery.
 
I really like how you create motion in these shots. Really draws your eye in. Is that done in camera or post?


PSsst: It's a Mishele trade secret. She claims she can be bought to share it, but no-one has yet offered a high enough price. So it's a mystery.

:(

My assumption is it's done in post (CS5+) using the brushes that make actual paint brush-like strokes (I forget the name of them). But then again, I could be completely wrong...
 
I am not certain, but I *think* that a claim has been made -- possibly even by mishele -- that it's done in-camera.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
I don't have a SOOC cpoy of the shot above so I'll show another one.
SOOC...
8220003968_8942597d55_m.jpg

edited version
8219609050_394de7b3b5_m.jpg

I do very little in PP. =)
 
I don't have a SOOC cpoy of the shot above so I'll show another one.
SOOC...
8220003968_8942597d55_m.jpg

edited version
8219609050_394de7b3b5_m.jpg

I do very little in PP. =)

Well that blows my theory out of the water.:)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
HEHE
 
I am not certain, but I *think* that a claim has been made -- possibly even by mishele -- that it's done in-camera.

Well damn, then I'm lost. Nice shots and awesome technique
 
Shinycards, check out Mishele's signature line. You'll see we've been there before.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Jessica was on to something with that statement...lol
I'm not a pink kinda girl but I do love it in this shot!
Thanks for all the comments and likes!!
 
and I'll be done for awhile.
I think image is delightful. I am just not sure how did you made it, looks like you locate the far end of DoF just in right spot. What was the focal length ?
I like the image, but I am not sure, what "snowbear, Ysarex, Benco and 6 others" like more. The image ?(I hope) or the fact, that you'll be done for a while. :lol: Don't. Why ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom