What's new

One more...

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
and I'll be done for awhile.
I think image is delightful. I am just not sure how did you made it, looks like you locate the far end of DoF just in right spot. What was the focal length ?
I like the image, but I am not sure, what "snowbear, Ysarex, Benco and 6 others" like more. The image ?(I hope) or the fact, that you'll be done for a while. :lol: Don't. Why ?
Hehe Ahhh, people get sick of flower pictures pretty quick. =)

Sweet! More please until I figure it out!

I have to take more...lol
Thanks for the comments!!
 
I like!
 
Ah, Mishele, Mishele... you got a knack. You're the only one who I know who can make flowers do a virtual strip-tease and make us want more. You're a dangerous lady. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #20
Paul, am I seducing you?! :sexywink:
 
Paul, am I seducing you?! :sexywink:

Let's just say that I am admirer of your art. You are very inspirational, and not just with the flowers.;)
 
This one is now my official 2nd favorite of yours.

Speaking of which, we need to talk. :)
 
Don't mind me... Just a fly on the wall, taking notes.:lol:
 
I've sat and stared at her pictures and tried to figure it out... I probably shouldn't say that... it probably feeds her ego. :lol:
 
That's all right. I've had quite a bit of fun (and frustration, so I'm totally with Jessica on this) trying different things to reproduce what I think we see. There's motion involved, but I haven't yet figured out the sequence.. Yet each blind alley lead me to something different - so it's not a waste of time. But I haven't yet found the combination.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #26
Keep it coming!! I love a good ego stroke. :)
Actually, I could use it right now. I didn't get into show I wanted. :er:
Chris, ill be in touch. I ll explain what the hold up is about.:)
 
I think the method is fairly clear. Executing it is insanely difficult.

EDITED: Let me clarify. There is a fairly clear method which is insanely hard to execute well that can produce results very much like these.
 
Last edited:
Beautiful as per usual :)

Ok I'm over trying to figure it out, trying has led me down my own paths so I give! I love what you do and your body of work around it, mucho respect and I believe that even if someone does eventually believably pull it off it will never be a Mish ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #29
Thanks, Rabbit!! I think we're pretty even when it comes to inspiration...;) It's cool to have people that push your limits of creativity!
 
That's all right. I've had quite a bit of fun (and frustration, so I'm totally with Jessica on this) trying different things to reproduce what I think we see. There's motion involved, but I haven't yet figured out the sequence.. Yet each blind alley lead me to something different - so it's not a waste of time. But I haven't yet found the combination.

heh... part of me really doesn't WANT to figure it out... the mystery is cooler. To date this is the only thing I've seen in photography where I haven't been able to figure out how it was done... that's pretty slick. I have some ideas, but haven't tested them. Still... I'm me... always the engineer. Hard to just walk away and ignore it. :)

Keep it coming!! I love a good ego stroke. :)
Actually, I could use it right now. I didn't get into show I wanted. :er:
Chris, ill be in touch. I ll explain what the hold up is about.:)

ha k. Sorry you didn't get in. :( Tell me who they are and I'll beat them up for you. we all will. :mad:

I think the method is fairly clear. Executing it is insanely difficult.

EDITED: Let me clarify. There is a fairly clear method which is insanely hard to execute well that can produce results very much like these.

Explain!!! :) No, wait... don't! Damnit! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom