What's new

One of my beach photos

imagesliveon

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
212
Reaction score
54
Location
United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new here folks! Just wanted to kick off with one of my beach photos!

496a78dd.jpg


Any feed back is welcome!

Regards
Simon
 
Last edited:
Love it! I wish we had that sort of beachscape on our coast up here...all rocks usually, so nothing like this :(
 
I don't see a photo .....???
 
JasonB said:
I don't see a photo .....???

Sorry I took it off until I've stuck a watermark or something on it.

When I've figured that out I'll re post it. Cheers
 
JasonB said:
I don't see a photo .....???

Sorry I took it off until I've stuck a watermark or something on it.

When I've figured that out I'll re post it. Cheers

Why? At the size you can post here.. it is unlikely anyone would steal it! Most of us really discourage watermarks on images we are asked to C&C also...
 
No-one's gonna steal your photos, trust me (no offense intended :lol:) and watermarks are ridiculously easy to remove with a bit of photoshop know how so there really isn't any point.
 
Sorry guys, didn't realise.

Here it is:

496a78dd.jpg


Regards
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom