One of the reason I chose Nikon

One of the reasons why I chose Canon:

jFqVIqgKHSpYw.jpeg

jb0GCBdzq4RC2P.jpeg
And? The price difference is very easy to explain. Canon uses an inexpensive red ring to denote their higher-end glass. Nikon uses gold..

Lol!

I chose Nikon because when I was looking for my first DSLR I loved the feel of the Nikon in my hands. I like the the layout and the location of the buttons. After the years past, now I'm way in to Nikon

Last edited:
I chose Canon because my first DSLR happened to be a Rebel. They're as near as makes no difference in the real world. And there's really no sense in swapping brands once committed unless someone else is paying the bills. :thumbup:

I'd like a nikon vs canon thread with no words, just photographs with the brand under, see what those charts mean in real life.

I'd like a nikon vs canon thread with no words, just photographs with the brand under, see what those charts mean in real life.

That would be more of a comparison between skill levels of photographers and solely dependent on the discretion of the viewer. There would be no definitive result since there are too many variances.

That's not to say a chart is any better though.

Exactly. it is all about the skill anyway

Most reactions

New Topics

Back