I itsajoel TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 25, 2010 #1
J JBWilson TPF Noob! Joined Jun 4, 2010 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location Portland, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2010 #2 Is that HDR? I like the picture. Very evocative. I might have off-centered the basketball hoop and got more of the shoddy building, but I really like it!
Is that HDR? I like the picture. Very evocative. I might have off-centered the basketball hoop and got more of the shoddy building, but I really like it!
Vacheron TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2009 Messages 55 Reaction score 0 Location Madrid Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2010 #3 I like this image, processing gives a very good look to the textures and colors, nice HDR
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2010 #4 nice hdr!
I itsajoel TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 28, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks for the comments guys.