What's new

one's enuf....ten's a crowd

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
trying my hand at whatever this is called

45747963-O.jpg
 
excellent!!!
I need to try this one of these days!
 
Hahaha, Oh I love the head stand and peeking out and bending over in the hallway. I must try this now :lol:
 
I want to know how this is done, too. Though I often don't even understand the explanations, let alone the process.......:roll:
But these are really funny. Nice undies! :biggrin:
 
really well done, i like how all the shadows are still present as well
 
LaFoto said:
I want to know how this is done, too. Though I often don't even understand the explanations, let alone the process.......:roll:
But these are really funny. Nice undies! :biggrin:

:oops:
 
Hahahahahaha this made me laugh alot, this is great, I must try another one of these its good fun! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
That's awesome, Jon! :D

I'm gonna have a crack at that technique again soon. :D
 
Well done for your first attempt. I think the different lighting on each of you is what makes it look real!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom