What's new

Online Photo Gallery

The best for a Gallery or Gallery/Blog?

  • Wordpress

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Concrete5

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Zenphoto

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2

jaksco

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Spring City, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've sadly come to this... Posting a poll on a forum. What would be the most flexible, or best by itself, software for an online photo gallery. I've chosen these three... I may have the gallery a part of my main website, meaning it will need to be a gallery and a portfolio/blog/other random posts/pages. Or I'll have it by itself, and have something like concrete5 for my main site. I'd like to keep things simpler. But what do you think will work out best? [and future-proof...]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom