Online photo proofing

Does smugmug allow you to use your already existing domain without any variations?? For example you current domain is YOURNAME.COM :::. Will it change to something like yourname-smugmug.com??

You can integrate ShootProof with your custom domain (proof.yourname.com, or substitute anything else for the "proof" part of the url).

There's also an automatic watermarking feature, either text or logo, if you don't want to take the time to watermark each image yourself.

If you want to give it a try, there's a free plan available for up to 250 photos to test ShootProof as your online photo proofing solution.

Currently I watermark them and put them in a private set on Flickr, then give my client a guest pass to see them. After a certain amount of time I delete the set so they can no longer view them online. (Yes, I'm still processing orders myself :) )

I just signed up on shootproofs and found it very simple to use. I would prefer to put my own watermark on vs the one that the website allows. However, I love the no right-click feature so I don't really feel a need to watermark. This is a great option for online proofs.

I just signed up on shootproofs and found it very simple to use. I would prefer to put my own watermark on vs the one that the website allows. However, I love the no right-click feature so I don't really feel a need to watermark. This is a great option for online proofs.

You can easily change the text for the watermark or tell the system to use an image instead of the text when it applies a watermark. To change these settings, just visit your studio panel preferences page for watermarks ( https://studio.shootproof.com/v1/preference/watermark ).

Most reactions

Back