What's new

Online Printing Sites

ckphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I typically print my business photos through whcc but I do let a few clients print their own if they would like. What online sites do you think does an excellent job with images typically designed for whcc?

Cindy
 
I dont know what whcc is but I use MPIX for my printing. I dont know if that helps any or if it even relates to whcc?
 
I've used most of them, and I can tell you that - based on my experience only - Bay Photo is unbeatable.. Customer service is unbelievable and I'm always amazed at how they pack/ship their photos.. They also have a huge selection of products, up to Metal Prints.. prices are comparable with others, but quality is wonderful...

my .02..

r
 
Thanks. Does Bay Photo offer services to the general public?

CK
 
Absolutely... I 'am' the general public.. :mrgreen:
 
I use Bay Photo for some of my personal stuff. My sales stuff goes through Miller's, but bay Photo has never let me down.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom