What's new

online viewing

smallball

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HI Everyone! I am new to the Photo Forum. I am new to the photograpy bussiness as well. I have recently shot a family session for a client. I am wondering if you all have any good online viewing/proofing software or website that you can recommend. I am hoping to get something good and cheap and my client can just sign on to view their photos before they buy prints. Thank you in advance for your help!
 
Welcome to the forum.

Some people prefer to use a website service for this. Smugmug Pro is commonly talked about and I know a few photographers who use Collages.net Home.
One of the pros to using a site like that, is that you can have your orders printed and shipped directly to the customer. The down side of that is that you never get to see the final product and they take a commission for providing that service and/or you pay a monthly fee.

Many photographers that I know (myself included) use an application called Photocart. It's a one time purchase that you load onto your own site. (you don't have to send clients away from your site). It's a great application and has many options & customizations.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom