only 14 weeks old

Amazing shots - really great work! I have only one little niggle with them which is the angle of light - would have been perfect if you could have managed to get it behind you.
Also the reedit you did of number 3 means your link here is not working (and I definatly approve of the reedit to reduce the brightness :))

Fantastic shots.
Great expressions.

Dani.

cheers

That thing is adorable. It has such a goofy look on it's face. Cheers on some good shots.

thanks

I noticed the DOF in #2 right off the bat! (only because thats the section I am at in the book I am reading Lol)
Very nicely done!

many thanks

My experiences with badgers never ended up this good...

:lol:

+1:thumbup:

:D

oh my god there so cute such great shots. No2 my fav.

cheers

Those are excellent pictures and i sooo like that first pic:thumbup:

thanks

great stuff as always, like the little guy running in #3. #2 would definitely go on my wall!

cheers

I like #3 the best!! Great job :)

thanks

Amazing shots - really great work! I have only one little niggle with them which is the angle of light - would have been perfect if you could have managed to get it behind you.
Also the reedit you did of number 3 means your link here is not working (and I definatly approve of the reedit to reduce the brightness :))

been changed now, cheers

Fantastic! I love badgers, can't help missing them since I emigrated to New Zealand :eek:(

Have fun! He looks just beautiful.

oh good lord...i thought we were putting warnings on shots like this.... i opened it up at work and aww'ed my coworkers to death....(never mind i work alone in a lab...its the chemicals, they make me crazzzzzyyyy)

also, love the colors

oh good lord...i thought we were putting warnings on shots like this.... i opened it up at work and aww'ed my coworkers to death....(never mind i work alone in a lab...its the chemicals, they make me crazzzzzyyyy)

also, love the colors

:biggrin:

There is no way you can avoid saying ahhhh to that, what a pic and what a cutie :)

tim

:biggrin:

Beeyootiful Andy

:biggrin: BEEEECCCKKYYY is back!!!!!! :hug::

Most reactions

Back