What's new

Only One

NayLoMo6C

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
819
Reaction score
79
Location
San Francisco, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lemme know what you guys think

IMG_6907.jpg
 
Last edited:
i like it. its unconventional, has repitition, symetry and a touch of color.

my only gripe are the two plates in the foreground, i find them distracting and i think they throw the symetry off a bit. im not usually one to recommend cloning but imo it would improve the image if you covered them up.
 
I like the shot a lot. I agree that the two stones in the front are a little distracting, but then again it adds interest to the picture. I guess, I'm saying I'd keep it as is. You nailed the DoF on this shot.
 
I agree Mishele DOF is spot on.

I had the same issue on a recent photo of mine (posted on the 'morning run beach thread') where someone suggested cloning a bit out. I tried it and it didnt make a huge difference for me so i kept it as original. I think the same could apply here, its best to keep original but if one small change makes a huge difference it might be worth some clonage.
 
I like the shot and agree with the others about the plates. I would also like to see this shot done closer with a wide angle lens, I think it would give a cool perspective.
 
Thanks Einstein/ Mishele

Imma try cloning the plates out and see what happens
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom