Ooooo.... Dinner!!

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not an award winning photo by any stretch, but I couldn't pass it up. Saw this on my way home from the store, and had just enough time to take one shot. After the cat heard the first shutter actuation, it bolted.

Taken basically at dusk, hence the high ISO. I really need to wok on that whole "get it right the first time" principal, so I don't miss this one next time. It looks like I just missed the focus on the cat, getting the railing instead. I could have stopped down the ISO or better yet, aperture by about 2 stops as well....... but like I said, things I need to work on.

Anyhoo, enjoy.

Hahahahaha!

The cage is killing me. Too many lines/bars to not be distracting.

It seems to me that the cat isn't looking at the bird, he's looking at you! Best watch your back, lest you find yourself on the menu! ;)

It seems to me that the cat isn't looking at the bird, he's looking at you! Best watch your back, lest you find yourself on the menu! ;)

I'm sure you're right. That cat didn't seem too thrilled to have me around intruding on his hunt.

Missy seems to be having a good time :p

It's a good photo. You know what you could improve on, and you got a funny/interesting photo. Definately lower iso would help, but if ya shoot in raw then you have a good chance at reducing the noise in post without losing too much (if any at all) details. I for one really enjoyed this photo :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back