What's new

Oops She Turned on the TV!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found out that if you are shooting the house you should let the person inside know so they don't turn the tv on part way through an exposure.
I had just one lamp on in the living room, guess Miss Em couldn't sleep and came down to watch some TV.
It did light it up nicely though.






And one over the greenhouse with a quick flash inside with the flashlight.


 
With even a small flashlight you could have painted the exterior of the greenhouse for just a bit more detail. I like the sky in that one.
 
Thanks Bynx, I have tried light painting every time I've done night shots and they have all turned out horrible even with a short time painting :(

Mind you.... You said a SMALL flashlight, hmmm, I may be using too bright of a light?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom