What's new

Open Call for 'message' pictures

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was reading quite an extended thread here about an image that the photographer made purposefully to demonstrate an emotion.

I thought that might be interesting to see how people have, not caught, but actually made images to express an idea.

Now, no explanations, no 'this is how I felt when my puppy was run over while my wife was holding it.'

Just a picture.

I'll start.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
depression-garage_2008-02-05_005BW.jpg
 
May I ask are you specifically looking for an expression of a human emotion? Or would capturing/creating the feeling/ambiance of a location also work?
 
The_Traveler:

I get "despair". I see someone who seems overwhelmed by his surroundings. He is experiencing despair at not being able to cope with the mess, and the amount of work that has to be done.

Or maybe that's just me.
 
Tuffy; I see Joy.

Pride.

Pride & joy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom