Open Critique Session

madcatz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.c-ram.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im pretty thick skinned, so let me have it.
I just enjoy shooting life. Nothing in particular, just every day happenings so nothing special about my style

No photos have receive photoshop. If you feel the need or want please help yourself to editing them and correcting me on what I should/shouldn't do

The first 3 are of my car. Yeah young guy...car...meh.
IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

I already know in this one, if I could have removed the Altima out of the background it would have came out a little better
IMG_0656.jpg

Foot Print in the Desert. We were marching on our way to a training event
IMG_6182.jpg

Hiking Land Navigation
IMG_6220.jpg

IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_6263.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6313.jpg

IMG_6308.jpg

IMG_6338.jpg

Out at the Firing Range
IMG_7079.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7106.jpg

IMG_7146.jpg

IMG_7143.jpg

IMG_7212.jpg

IMG_7214.jpg

IMG_7215.jpg

IMG_7217.jpg

Close Quarter Movements (Forced Entry/Team Movement)
IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

And if you were curious. I am Active Duty Navy, and most of those pictures was our training back in the US before I was shipped out to Iraq.

If you would like to see what I do, please click on the c-ram link in my sig

Thanks!

I like them all, the training ones are very photojournalistic ..

The car shots are ok, but the place you have to shoot isnt the best, try a lower angle the car will look even more god-like.. Nice car BTW,

Heya madcatz, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
I fear that 23 pics in one thread are just a bit too many for any in-depth critiquing of each and every one of them.
I know that I like Photo 11 from its point of view and colour of sky and the fact that the focus is on the plants, not on the soldiers.

The photos of the cartridges are nice, though I personally would have put the focus somewhere different from where you put it in Photo 19.
(Plus, being that fluffy peaceloving cheerful me who I am, I'd have preferred to see colour pencils instead, but yeah... female, eh?)

Sorry to be so frank but I personally find car shots boring ... yeah, well. Female, I guess..... ;).

Post less in one thread and you will get a better feedback, is what experience has shown.

thanks for the comment about the car. She is so naked now. Parted out and being sold as close to stock as I could get her.

Those pictures were at the height of her game.

Thank you for your comments on the training pictures too. If you have any critiques please et me have it. My photography skills seem to be lacking now, and I am just not pleased with any of my newer stuff.

Laphoto thanks for the critique, I didnt notice you posted till I looked at my post again.

I know 23 is a bit much, but I was hoping that someone would let me have it on a couple and tell me what I need to do or what I shouldnt do anymore.

thanks again, and thanks in advance for anyone else who feels the need to tear me a new one, or just say nice job

For the car shot, I like number 3, that look pretty unique, pretty good composition. The other two shots, well, the driveways were not very good looking for a car shot =). But if you notice the reflectiction of the trees on the hood and windshield of the car, that would be cool if you can capture just that rather than the driveway and part of the other car. I also like number 11 and 16, they were shot from a very unique points of views.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back