What's new

Open Wide!

Fadi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
86
Reaction score
1
Location
Alexandria VA
went camping in the Florida Everglades last week when I went down for a friend's wedding in Tampa.. 1/2 of the Everglades was closed to visitors due to storm damage this year, but i did get some nice shots. The alligators were apperently use to turists, since they were just chillin near the walkways. This fella was taking a nap, and as i was walking by, opened up for a nice big yawn

I was amazed at how clear the water was. really nice area to visit, but after awhile, i just realized it's just a bunch of swamp land :-P oh, and if you go, don't forget the Deet! OMG! those mosquitos are around year-round there.

48912417-L.jpg
 
Nice shot.

I visited the everglades when I was young...I'd like to go back some day...with my camera gear.
 
When you can run into creatures like the one in the shot, mosquitos wouldn't be my first thing to worry about... :D
Great shot!
 
really nice
Alligators and crocodiles are amazing creatures and you captured this one really good.
 
He looks so happy! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom