What's new

Opening the floodgates.

mad_malteaser

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
8
Location
Rayleigh, Essex
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally getting round to sorting out the photographs I brought back from New York. I'll post them in bits and pieces over the next week or so, or whenever I get the chance to I guess!

First up: traditional skyline views as seen from the Empire State Building.

Chrysler.jpg


downtownmanhattan.jpg


More to follow... thanks for looking.
 
Nice shots, I like the colours in the first and the feel of an old film in the second :) good job!
 
Thanks guys. It's so hard to take shots of scenes that are known so well and have been done so many ways before. I figured in the end to just go with what was in front of me and try and take them as simply as possible. Thanks for looking!
 
Ah. More photos from New York. In a month and three weeks I'll be there myself, trying to retrace all those steps that others have taken before me, with a camera or without. Then I will be in your very dilemma, Malteaser. And I'll have to solve that dilemma in the same manner as you did: take MY photo of all that has been photographed a billion times before (and hope mine will be THE BEST ;) ;) ;)!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom