TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thousands of U.S. Military Families

Hundreds of Volunteer Photographers
Two special sessions
One period in time…

Operation: Love ReUnited was founded in September of 2006. The organization offers professional photography sessions for deploying military families, fee-free by volunteer professional photographers. Two sessions are offered, consisting of one pre-deployment or already deployed, and one ReUnited session at the homecoming of the soldier. The photographer accompanies the family to the airport to welcome their loved one home! The photographers send a 4x6 album from the first session overseas at no cost to the family. They may then offer any specials on other products to the family at their discretion.

Here is a link to a slideshow created for a family whose father was being deployed to Iraq. http://www.raynaphotography.com/ullman's slideshow page.htm

We are currently looking for volunteer photographers all over the world especially the U.S. and Germany! If you are interest in giving a military family a priceless gift please visit www.oplove.org for more information or email me if you have any questions.

frontpostcard-1.jpg

I just watched the slide show......

My eyes flooded with tears.

I applaude you contrubution to the familes. :thumbup:

thanks! I have two more slideshows I could share if anyone wants to see them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back