Opinions On My Photography

nathanlegiehn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are just a few of my recent photographs. Please tell me what you think, any critique would be helpful as well.

:wav:

Thanks!

4241215061_24370abc9c_b.jpg

4239367708_c3cbc5c09f_b.jpg

4236431126_08a40e7fd8_b.jpg

4236416584_f33fe3eb42_b.jpg

3962400603_40d2d9231d_b.jpg

3797033439_4228dd9afc_b.jpg

those are just a few and I know its a very random mix of photos, but feel free to comment.

Last edited:
we r lazy... y we do wht u spk? =/

Really dude, please stop being lazy. I did look at some of your pictures, and they are very nice.

Duede they are really nice. i really love the single post in a lonely mountain.

Looks like you are having fun with the camera, the young lady is beautiful, do you have any portraits of her.
Keep experimenting you are on the right track, you have a ways to go, but it looks like you are working on the right stuff...

1. snapshot
2. Boring. It's a fence post, so what, why did you shoot it?
3. Neat idea but not my style.
4. One word. Awful. Why would you focus up the nostrils and not the whole head.
5. The better of all but has focus issues on the subject.
6. Little out of focus, not a fan of tilting

Sorry if I come across blunt I don't mean to. Try to find something interesting to photograph, and make it tell a story. Shoot things that provoke thought and or emotion. Don't just push the button just to make photos. Just some thoughts.

Looks like you are having fun with the camera, the young lady is beautiful, do you have any portraits of her.
Keep experimenting you are on the right track, you have a ways to go, but it looks like you are working on the right stuff...

Unfortunately I dont have any portraits of her yet. She's my girlfriend so im fortunate to have a lovely girl to shoot :)

As for the other comments, thanks to everyone who shared their opinion, ill keep working at this and see what I can produce. Anyways, off to go shoot some more skiing today.

:)

heres one more that I shared in another thread but I thought I would post it anyways! enjoy.

4238568449_9a9e8b925a_b.jpg

i am going to talk about the last photo witch you put it the Sking

Thes photo it shouldnt be Taken by Height , it should be Taken by width
Tray to shoot it and keep the Skier persone to the Left while giving him
a space from back and front and give the front more then the spcae in the back

Thats time you will notce the Deffrent

I hope you get my point
sorry for my English

I agree with M..."Nose room". It's a nice capture, but the composition is weak for me.

Sounds good! Thanks! Any more help would be appreciated :)

1. Great colors. Maybe a bit too centered though.
2. Not enough going on there.
3. Originality and creativity points. Not great, but shows good imagination/creativity.
4. Again, at least it's not like every other dog photo. Makes me feel like I'm "right there". The dog looks a little retarded, but hey ....
5. Your subject is out of focus, but I think it's a good action shot otherwise.
6. I like the crooked horizon for this shot. Good choice in my opinion. Not just another "snap shot" of a dog. If the dog were looking more towards the camera, I think it would be more interesting.

Thanks for posting interesting shots. Nice variety.

Oh. #6. I would crop that one to a landscape. Get in close so you can see his expression better. There's not enough going on over him to make it worth saving in the shot. JMO. Keep the flying snow in the shot too.

Dan

Last edited:
4246136411_bf00a6a37e_b.jpg

heres a new series from today. let me know what you think

her forehead and nose are too shiny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back