Opinions please *9 pics*

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It took me a while to track down exactly where this was but I managed to find it today. These are photographs of a WWI era gun emplacement that once protected Saint John harbour. During WWII the site was only used as a decoy.

I usually try to take pictures of things that look interesting. This is the first time I have gone to a location to photograph something I have never seen before and tried to make it look interesting. I knew ahead of time that I wanted to shot alot of IR to get that kind of moody post apocalyptic look.
The first 5 are IR

Which of this series do you think work the best, which don't work at all?
OTE, OTC Thanks for looking :)

redheadbunker27cg.jpg

redheadbunker10eo.jpg

redheadbunker30ko.jpg

redheadgun10xv.jpg

redheadpan7sv.jpg

redheadbunkerinside6mx.jpg

redheadbunkerinside27wg.jpg

redheadbunkers7ye.jpg

redheadbunkerberries24jw.jpg

These are great...did you use any filters? I'm not very familiar with IR shooting and how it should look, but these look great. :thumbup:

Thanks, yes, I used a Hoya R72 Infrared filter for the IR shots.

I like them all Pursuer my favorites would be #1, 2, 6, 7 and 8. Great work!

very nice series... I especially like the how the sky looks

i really like all of these pictures, you seemed to have captured the location well, one question though, what does IR mean? im not quite "down" with the lingo.

Jeff

o ok, thanks, now that i know what it does ill look out for that when people mention IR..thanks a lot

Jeff

Pictures 1,7, and 8 seem the best to me.. Looks like I need a filter..

Steve :thumbup:

Very cool shots. I really like 1 and 3 the best. Love the filter.

Thanks alot everyone :) Your comments are greatly appreciated.

One question, do you think the doorway being so blown out in the 7th shot ruins it?

Most reactions

Back