Opinions please. Very pic heavy 11 Total.

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would like opinions on what your favorite 3 are. I had to cut/crop heavily, and I resized them all to 8x10. I am not sure if they will print worth a crap or not. I know it's a lot, but if you can take the time to look at them all and let me know your faves, if any, I'd really appreciate it.

I got some blue and red cellophane gift wrap and doubled/trippled layers over my speed light. Funny thing I learned, when I used red...came out really red. When I used blue...came out really blue. I wanted to get creative and put half blue and half red. Came out almost normal. I thought half the tray would be blue, and half red. Nope. weird. One thing I would have liked differently is more light, and to have my speedlight as OCF vs mounted. But I don't have the stuff for that, so this is what I got.

I swapped from dropping water in tray to blowing the water hard or soft with an air pump. It was fun nonetheless and now my eyes hurt. lol

My flickr is still full so I gotta upload 'em. Sorry.

I'll break them up in 2 posts of 5. well 1 5 and 1 6, but you get the idea. so wait till they are all up before ya give comments.

Thanks.

$_DSC0093.jpg

$_DSC0095.jpg

$_DSC0096.jpg

$_DSC0097.jpg

$_DSC0102-1.jpg

$_DSC0105.jpg

$_DSC0110.jpg

8 (This one I call "The Dragon". I blew the water sideways and was lucky enough to catch it toppling over itself before melding together, looks like a dragon head to me)
View attachment 11756

$_DSC0115-1.jpg

$_DSC0116-2.jpg

$_DSC0119-1.jpg

I think number 8 is my favorite. Definitely going to see how that prints out. Second is either 5 or 7 for its simplicity. I don't think I like any of the reds.

i see an alligator in "dragon"

I was thinking alligator too. . . probly more gator than dragon.

Do you, or anyone, think number 6 shows "texture" I was wondering if I could capture "texture" in water.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back