What's new

Opinions?

Taco

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've asked what seems like a hundred people this question, and the votes were split down the middle. So, which do you prefer: the straight out of the camera shot (1) or the edited version (2)?

2ymtz47.jpg


288nnzk.jpg



Thanks!
 
i like the first one because of the colors
 
I like the sky in the first one, but the buildings in the second!
Have you got photoshop? If so, I would up the contrast on the first using the curves tool, but careful so that you don't blow-out the sky.
 
Thanks, everyone. I do not have Photoshop, and can only do very basic adjustments when I do use it. I wish I knew what the curves tool does!
 
I like the sky in the first one, but the buildings in the second!
Have you got photoshop? If so, I would up the contrast on the first using the curves tool, but careful so that you don't blow-out the sky.

I agree.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom